Technology is constantly evolving and changing the way we are as both a society and how we perform as an industry. While it is true that technology is not at the heart of what we do, it has allowed us to be able to advance our capabilities and makes performing our duties a bit easier.
Every now and then there is a leap in technology that changes it all. These “game changers” set the tone for the future by bringing that future into the present day. The same way the launch of the iPhone revolutionized the portability of computing, the newly announced Zoll X Series will revolutionize the portability of medical diagnostic equipment.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Weighs 11.7 pounds with battery and paper
- 6.5 inch color LCD screen
- Split-screen views of both static and dynamic data
- Communication options include Wifi, Bluetooth, and USB cellular modems
- Zoll’s CPR Dashboard™ technology
Pretty sweet, right? It’s not just a game changer… it’s an industry leap.